Release day....So excited....my first short Christmas novelette published by helping hands press in the Kathi Macias series Twelve Days of Christmas.
Heavenly Haven by Christine Lindsay
Avalanches happen to other people, not us. Marital problems happen to other people, not us, especially nine days before Christmas. At least that’s what Jack and Shaina Burke thought. Married for ten years, avalanche control expert Jack, and Shaina, only wanted to celebrate their December anniversary in a romantic way, until the shifting snows on the mountain bring havoc tumbling down upon them.
Can they find renewed love in a heavenly haven of snow?
Here's what the first 12 readers are saying:
* Christine Lindsay has written a wonderfully descriptive (which she is an expert at!) holiday story guaranteed to delight your senses and warm your heart!---Diana Flowers, top Christian Book Reviewer
and this is what others had to say.
* A lovely Christmas story different to what I was expecting. Nice quick read. The only problem was I would love to read more...
* One of the best short stories about a husband and wife that I've read in awhile. The writing is excellent, the insight is exceptional, the characters are real...
* This novella combines adventure and romance in a wonderful Christmas story. Get your copy today!
* Packed with warmth, romance, and suspense. What a great idea for a Christmas gift, a stocking stuffer extraordinaire
* Christine Lindsay handles the technical side to mountain safety and rescue with fascinating know-how, bringing the story to life and indeed heightening the suspense. Lindsay's writing has the strength and grace to find an opening. A beautiful story!
* Now that's what I call a romance! This was a wonderful novelette about a married couple and what a few angry words between them can do. What I loved about it was that the romance was between a married couple.
* Christine Lindsay has penned a fantastic story with lovely prose, driving suspense and the beauty of surrendering our faults to the Lord to find healing. I will definitely read more of her work.
* Heavenly Haven is an absolutely wonderful story that will put you in the mood for Christmas--all year long! From the enchanting cover to the excellent writing and meaningful story, this is an all-around great read.
* Christine Lindsay's inspiring Christmas story takes you from a lover's spat into the hurtling path of an avalanche where the only regret is the time you could have spent with your loved one instead of shutting him out.
Available on Amazon Kindle, Barnes & Noble, and Kobo.